Photography provided by Ireland.com
Our mission is to reconnect and rediscover Ireland, and ourselves, through Irish contemporary film. It is our goal to bring to the Syracuse area the best and brightest talents Irish cinema has to offer. Using this fascinating art form we can inspire conversations and create greater awareness of the vital work of organizations in our community.
meet our 2017 community partner acr health
- ACR Health is a not-for-profit, community-based organization whose goal is to create healthy communities by opening doors to services that enhance the well being of all
- ACR Health provides a wide variety of targeted prevention and sexual health services to individuals, from youth through adulthood, as well as to community groups and organizations, with the goal of informed and responsible decision making.
- Covering Cayuga, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego, and St. Lawrence counties, ACR Health has nine offices, offering care and counseling to all, no matter financial means, race, gender or age
- Offering three separate Q Centers-youth LGBTQ programs, ACR Health provides a safe place for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth and, their families and allies to gather.
- In honor of our community partner, many of this year's films focus on LGBTQ themes because we believe that visibility leads to awareness and agency
- 50% of the festival's net ticket sale proceeds go to ACR Health and the Q Center
- 100% of the proceeds from the Opening Night Raffle on June 22 go to ACR Health and The Q Center
- For more information about our community partner and the valuable services and care they provide, please go to ACRhealth.org